Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall's Obsession-Worthy Nail Colours by Chanel


Brilliance to your fingertips with must-have colours from the runways of Paris. Chanel's top five Le Vernis Nail Colours for fall:


Gondola - a richly shimmering maroon

Dragon - a glamorous true red

Vendetta - a deep glistening aubergine

Blue Satin - a lustrous midnight blue

Cosmic Violine - a warm glittering plum


Chanel Le Vernis comes in a treasure chest shades for every season, each retails for $23. For more information, please visit Chanel online or at your favorite beauty counter.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this post. I love Chanel myself and always enjoy reading about their products!

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean ... of all my polishes, the ones I come back to over and over again are my Chanel and Essie shades ... love them!

    ReplyDelete

Please let us know your thoughts. xo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin